Wheeling Joins HEI
Post Date: August 16, 2022
Jayden Wheeling joins HEI as an Accounting Assistant in our Fargo office. Jayden will work closely with project managers across the company to prepare client invoices and project reports, assist with accounts payable and data entry, monitor project costs, and assist HEI's accounting team to support projects for employees, clients, and vendors.
Originally from Cavalier, ND, Jayden has a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in managerial accounting and finance from Valley City State University. Prior to joining HEI, Jayden served as a business intern for SMP Health – St Raphael, a long-term care facility in Valley City, ND.
Jayden with his dog Buster.
- Hobbies: Traveling, spending time at the lake, and playing guitar.
- Pets: Yellow Labrador named Buster.
- Random Skill: Can solve a Rubik’s cube.
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Hawaii.
- Most Memorable Concert: The Lumineers.
- Favorite Food: Pizza and cheesecake.
- Favorite Podcast: The Joe Rogan Experience.
- Currently Watching: Breaking Bad.
- Cheers for the Pittsburg Steelers, New York Yankees, and the Denver Nuggets.
- How do you like your coffee? Decaf or lattes.
- How do you like to start your day? A short walk outside with my dog.
- What is your dream car? 1959 Chevy Impala
- I’m excited to be a part of the HEI team because the people that make HEI have such a welcoming atmosphere.