Bonnell Joins HEI
Post Date: August 15, 2022
Wyatt Bonnell joins HEI as an IT Support Specialist in our Bismarck office. Wyatt will manage the help desk ticketing system, perform troubleshooting and diagnostic techniques, set up workstations, and other IT tasks to assist employees across the firm with their computer and technology needs.
Wyatt’s hometown is Bismarck, ND, and he holds a CompTIA A+ certification, an AAS degree in cybersecurity and computer networks, and a BAS degree in cybersecurity and IT from Bismarck State College. Prior to joining HEI, Wyatt worked as an Information Technology Co-op where he gained significant knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructure.
Wyatt and Marianna at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Hobbies: Traveling, skiing, snowboarding, playing video games, pheasant hunting, and collecting vinyl records.
- Family/Pets: Longtime girlfriend Marianna. Pets include Lou (5-year-old dog), Radar (12-year-old cat), and Echo (4-year-old cat).
- Most Memorable Concert: Coachella 2018.
- Favorite Food: BBQ bacon burgers.
- Currently Watching: The Resort on Peacock.
- Cheers for the Colorado Avalanche and Denver Broncos.
- How do you like your coffee? One cream, two sugar, and a shot of vanilla syrup.
- How do you like to start your day? Coffee, walk with Lou, and peanut butter and honey toast.
- What is your dream car? VW Bus
- I’m excited to be part of the HEI team because I know my efforts will directly assist the company in achieving our goals of building relationships and improving our communities. Additionally, I’m thrilled to join such an experienced and helpful IT team!
Wyatt and Marianna enjoying the slopes at Whitefish, MT.