Nohr Joins HEI
Post Date: October 04, 2022
Remington Nohr joins HEI’s team as a Communications Assistant in our Fargo office. Remington will be responsible for developing proposals, project reports, and presentations as well as assisting with various other marketing and communications tasks to support staff across the firm.
A native of Stanley, ND, Remington holds a bachelor’s degree in communication studies with a minor in video production from Minnesota State University Moorhead. Prior to joining HEI, he worked as a Dog Handler and Communication Specialist Intern at Yuppy Puppy Dog Hotel and Daycare.
Remington with his family's dogs.
- Hobbies: Camping, spending time with dogs, working out, and hunting.
- Pets: One dog named Clyde.
- Special Skill: I have around 15 years of Mixed Martial Arts experience.
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Ike’s Canyon in Nevada, home of the esteemed hot air balloonist Jerry Elkins (my great uncle).
- Most Memorable Concert: Billy Idol with my brother, Colt.
- Favorite Food: Burgers, but eager to try anything because I don’t want to miss out.
- Top Destination on Bucket List: Ireland.
- I enjoy listening to anything and everything 80s!
- What is your dream car? My ’65 Chevy Impala.
- I’m excited to be part of the HEI team because I’m eager to help people and this will give me a huge opportunity to do so.
Remington with his brother, Colt.