Jared Thell joins HEI as a Civil Engineer in the Maple Grove office. Jared will develop designs for various project features, design computations and quantity estimates, reports, specifications, plans, and permit applications. He will also work with CAD designers to coordinate on complex multidiscipline projects.
Originally from Holdingford, MN, Jared earned his bachelor's degree in civil engineering with a focus in transportation and water resources from the University of Minnesota Duluth. He previously served as a civil engineering intern for Morrison County and is skilled in various design software.
- Hobbies: Hiking, watching sports, and running
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Going to Bean and Bear Lake on the North Shore when the leaves were changing colors
- Favorite Food(s): Burgers
- Top Destination on Bucket List: Go to the Great Barrier Reef to scuba dive
- I enjoy listening to country and pop music
- I cheer for the Vikings, Twins, and Wild
- What led you to this career? When I was younger, I used to play under a bridge, that got me interested in civil engineering.
- I’m excited to be part of the HEI team because they are a cutting-edge design firm that is expanding rapidly.