Tanner Wilson joins HEI’s team as a CAD/Survey Specialist in our Fargo office. Tanner will be responsible for helping with reality capture
feature extraction for various job sites and performing entry-level GIS duties such as collecting, managing, creating, and editing spatial data for incorporation into analyses, graphics, maps, and projects.
A native of West Fargo, ND, Tanner holds a bachelor’s degree in natural resources management from North Dakota State University. Prior to joining HEI, Tanner worked as a Soil Conservationist at the Natural Resource Conservation Service.
- Hobbies: Golf, hunting, fishing, and lake activities.
- Pets: Labradoodle named Sage.
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Vail, CO.
- Most Memorable Concert: AC/DC in Fargo.
- Favorite Foods: Tacos.
- Top Destination on Bucket List: Yosemite.
- I enjoy listening to rock and country.
- I cheer for the Minnesota Wild, Los Angeles Chargers
- How do you like to start your day? Cup of coffee.
- I’m excited to be part of the HEI team because I’ve heard great things about what they do and I like working with familiar faces and meeting new people.