Savannah Hartsoch joins HEI’s Fargo team as a Senior Administrative Assistant. Savannah will be responsible for a variety of tasks supporting the daily operation of our Fargo office as well as supporting staff members across other locations, as needed.
A Fargo native, Savannah holds an associate degree in fashion marketing and management from Minnesota State Community and Technical College (M State). Prior to joining HEI, she worked as an Administrative Assistant at Christianson Companies in their Construction Division, successfully working in a fast-paced office setting completing various clerical tasks and offering punctual support.
Savannah and her family enjoying the winter weather.
- Hobbies: I enjoy playing outside and do everything outdoors. I also love animals of all kinds so hopefully when my kids get older and I have more time I can do some volunteer work at shelters.
- Family/Pets (see photos below): Anthony (fiancé), Jade (daughter, 4 years old), Jagger (son, 4 months old), Harley (Long Hair Chihuahua), and Dakota (Black Lab and Golden Retriever). I just had a baby on September 2, 2022, so I'm learning how to be a mother of two and it's exhausting but so worth it.
- Most Memorable Place Visited: I haven't traveled much but I am looking forward to visiting my brother in San Antonio, TX, in March; he will be graduating from the Police Academy.
- Most Memorable Concert: Guns N' Roses.
- Favorite Food: Anything on the grill (steak, chicken, ribs, bratwurst, cheeseburgers, potatoes, beans, etc.).
- Favorite Movie Genre: Comedy, action, thriller, and romance (Not horror – I don't like being scared! In a haunted house one time, I learned that I would sacrifice small children to save myself. Terrible, I know!).
- Currently Watching: Yellowstone and The Handmaid's Tale.
- Top Destination on Bucket List: New Zealand.
- I enjoy listening to all kinds of music (Country, Light Rock, R&B, Rap, etc.).
- Favorite Sports Team: I am not huge into sports, but I used to be a cheerleader for NDSU from 2005-2006. So, I will always be a Bison fan.
- What's your dream car? 1969 Ford Mustang Fastback.
- I'm excited to be part of the HEI team because it seems like such a fun atmosphere, filled with great hard-working people. I'm so excited to learn and have new experiences.
Savannah's children dressed up for Halloween.
Savannah's furry family members.