Rachel Copper joins HEI’s team as a Communications Assistant in our Sioux Falls office. Rachel will be responsible for developing proposals, project reports, and presentations, as well as assisting with various other marketing and communications tasks to support staff across the firm.
A native of Humboldt, IA, Rachel holds a bachelor’s degree in communications/business and media studies from Augustana University. Prior to joining HEI, Rachel served as a community affairs intern at Black Hills Energy where she strengthened her communication and marketing skills.
Rachel with her fiancé John.
- Hobbies: Hiking, traveling, and shopping.
- Family: I’m engaged to my fiancé John.
- Random Fact: I graduated college with two majors in three years!
- Most Memorable Concert: Ariana Grande.
- Favorite Food: Cheesecake.
- Top Destination on Bucket List: Greece. I was supposed to study abroad in Greece twice, but both times were cancelled due to COVID.
Rachel enjoying the outdoors.
Rachel celebrating college graduation.