A dependable water supply is often taken for granted. Like our clients, we know that this sort of luxury is only thanks to the existence of reliable and sufficient infrastructure. Infrastructure that will treat the water; transport it to and from homes; and store it in case of droughts, floods, and other natural disasters.
HEI has led some of the most complex water supply projects in the midwest region and done so with an eye for detail honed in smaller, locally driven projects.
Our water supply services include:
- Intakes, wells, treatment plants, and storage facilities
- Feasibility studies
- Treatment evaluations and pilot plants
- Supply and demand analysis
- Distribution systems
- Conservation plans
- Water reuse
- Aquifer development, recharge, and recovery
- Water rights and rules
- Instream flow requirements
- Protection of source water