Geographic information systems (GIS), is a proven technology that integrates hardware, software, and existing datasets to capture, manage, and display a wide variety of geographically referenced information.
GIS can combine many different datasets into one format that users can quickly understand and easily share with others. We use Esri® ArcGIS Desktop Software for majority of our projects, including analyzing water tables to prevailing wind patterns to wildlife population densities. We have seen GIS grow from a fringe technology into the mainstream, highly adaptable system used today.
Our core GIS services include:
- Data collection
- Planning and implementation
- Map production
- Web GIS
- GIS analysis
We also assist in specialty service areas:
- Water resource management
- Water quantity and quality modeling
- Flood emergency response and planning
- Natural resource and environmental management
- AutoCAD integration and training
- Local and state government
- Wind energy