HEI welcomes two new team members: Derek Giese and Noah Boerboom!
Derek Giese joins the HEI team as a Survey Technician located in Fargo. He will gather necessary field survey data, process survey data, and ensure compliance and applicable regulations.
He is from Morris, MN, and holds an associate's degree in land surveying and civil engineering technology from North Dakota State College of Science.
- Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, and skiing.
- Most Memorable Vacation: Skiing in Steamboat Springs, CO.
- Top Destination on Bucket List: Jackson Hole, WY.
- Favorite Food: Burgers.
- Favorite Movie Genre: Comedy.
- Favorite Sport: Baseball.
- On My Playlist: Rock.
- Work Fuel: Red Bull.
- Dream Car: Chevy Duramax.
- I’m excited to be part of the HEI team because I enjoy being outside and working.
Noah Boerboom joins the HEI team as Civil Engineer located in Sioux Falls. He will be completing roadway and transportation design, geometric layout, erosion control, and environmental clearance coordination. He is from Slayton, MN, and holds a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from South Dakota State University.
- Hobbies: Golfing, boating, water and snow skiing, and ice fishing.
- Most Memorable Vacation: Cancun, Mexico.
- Favorite Foods: Pasta and steak.
- Favorite Sports: Football, basketball, golf, and hockey.
- Favorite Season: Summer.
- I’m excited to be part of the HEI team because Houston Engineering seems to have great employees, lots of opportunity for personal and career growth, and an outstanding track record in serving many communities.