Larson and Schneider Join HEI
Post Date: June 27, 2022
HEI welcomes two new professionals to our team: Kyle Larson and Eric Schneider. Learn more about them below.
Kyle Larson joins HEI as Survey Technician in the Minot office. Kyle will be working on a wide variety of civil engineering projects primarily traveling to various job sites performing daily functions of surveying such as obtaining survey data, construction staking, and other survey-related items with the survey team.
Originally from Sawyer, ND, Kyle is attending the University of North Dakota pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business management with a minor in leadership. He’s expecting to graduate in December 2022.
- Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, playing video games, and cooking.
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Jamaica for a mission trip.
- Favorite Food: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and corn.
- Currently Watching: Peaky Blinders.
- Top Destination on Bucket List: New Zealand.
- What is your dream car? Red 2022 Dodge Charger Hellcat.
- I’m excited to be part of the HEI team because I get to learn about a new industry and the inner workings of an engineering firm.
Eric Schneider joins HEI as a Civil Engineer in the Grand Forks office. Eric will focus primarily on transportation projects for our clients providing detailed engineering analysis; preparing technical reports, plans, and specifications; collaborating with project teams to complete projects on time, and assisting in client communications. He will also be supporting construction observation duties throughout the season.
Originally from Devils Lake, ND, Eric earned two bachelor's degrees, one in civil engineering and one in industrial technology, from the University of North Dakota. Prior to joining HEI, Eric interned with the City of Grand Forks and was a civil engineer in training with KLJ in West Fargo, ND.
- Hobbies: Golfing, biking, reading, and going to the lake.
- Favorite Food: Steak and potatoes.
- Top Destination on Bucket List: Andes Mountains in South America.
- How do you like to start your day? Cup of coffee.