DeMuth and Wald Join HEI
Post Date: May 27, 2022
Two new hires join HEI’s Corporate team: Tiffany DeMuth and Jessie Wald! Learn more about them below.
Tiffany DeMuth joins HEI as a Senior Communications Specialist in the Maple Grove office. Tiffany will work closely with department and company leadership to develop and execute marketing and communication strategies and deliverables to support business development initiatives.
Originally from Plymouth, MN, Tiffany received her master's degree in business administration from St. Catherine University and her bachelor’s degree in mass communications from Minnesota State University Moorhead. Before joining HEI, Tiffany worked at Braun Intertec as a Communications Specialist for 8 years where she collaborated with leadership across all departments to develop strategic communications for companywide initiatives.
Tiffany and her family at Disney World (left) and enjoying the boating life (right).
- Hobbies: Boating, golfing, skating, camping, and biking.
- Family: Married to Peter and has three daughters.
- Random Facts: I enjoy playing the piano and thunderstorms.
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Disney World.
- Most Memorable Concert: Darius Rucker, Lady Antebellum, Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- Currently Watching: Rewatching The Office and Schitts Creek.
- Top Destination on Bucket List: Europe.
- I cheer for the Minnesota Vikings and Wild.
- How do you like to start your day? Watching the news with a hot cup of coffee before everyone wakes up.
Jessie Wald joins HEI as a Senior Communications Specialist in the Bismarck office. Jessie will work closely with department and company leadership to develop and execute marketing and communication strategies and deliverables to support business development initiatives.
A native of Mandan, ND, Wald earned her bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in journalism from Dickinson State University. In her previous position, Jessie worked as a Public Information Officer at the Department of Water Resources. Jessie provided internal and external communications for the agency, developed social media strategies and managed platforms, created director presentations and talking points, and collaborated with the department’s leadership, stakeholders, legislation, Governor’s office, and Commissioners to develop strategic communications for agency-wide initiatives.
Jessie standing front row at a Shania Twain concert in Las Vegas (left) and with her family (right). Pictured below are her two dogs, Oakley (left) and Chance (right).
- Family and Pets: Married to husband Jason and has two daughters, Jamisyn and Jenna, along with two dogs: a black labradoodle, Oakley, and a mixed breed, Chance, who was adopted from the Humane Society.
- Random Fact: Is a Shania Twain superfan and has seen her 14 times in concert.
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Clearwater Beach, FL, with my family.
- Most Memorable Concert: Sitting in the front row at Shania Twain's concert in Las Vegas.
- Currently Watching: Grace and Frankie, This Is Us, The Dropout, and Ozark.
- I enjoy listening to Shania, Taylor Swift, Pink, and Lady Gaga.
- I enjoy cheering for the BHS Demons Girls Soccer team, DanceWorX Studio, and Dallas Cowboys.
- How do you like to start your day? With hugs from my daughters and a vanilla latte from Starbucks.
- I’m excited to be part of the HEI team because I’m looking forward to advancing my communications and marketing skills by learning from an award-winning organization.