Clarence Zimmel joins HEI’s Fargo office as a Civil Construction Technician. Originally from Wheaton, MN, Clarence earned his bachelor’s degree in construction engineering from North Dakota State University, where he also obtained his EIT certificate. As a Civil Construction Technician, Clarence will work with civil engineers on project specifications, plans, and reports; prepare CAD designs; complete construction inspection and management; and provide landowner and contractor coordination.
- Family: Married to his wife, Kim, and has two kids, C.J. and Carson
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Alcatraz
- Cheers for the Minnesota Vikings and Twins
- Favorite Food: BBQ Brisket
- Top Destination on Bucket List: Alaska
- Best Advice You’ve Ever Heard: “A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood.” – George S. Patton
- I’m excited to be part of the HEI team because of the opportunity to work on a broad range of engineering projects