Spenser Wipperfurth joins the Maple Grove team as an Engineer I. Spenser will work within the water resources sector, collaborating with our team to address our clients’ challenges by completing analyses with hydrology, hydraulics, and water quality models. She will also review permit applications and provide support on project design and implementation. Originally from Edina, MN, Spenser recently returned home from Peru where she worked with the Peace Corps for the past two years! She earned her bachelor’s degree in engineering and Spanish literature from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
- Hobbies: Volunteering, backpacking, and hiking
- Pets: Two dogs, Millie and Lulu
- Random Fact About Yourself: Returned Peace Corp Volunteer (2016-2018 in Peru)
- Favorite Place to Eat: Café Ena
- Most Memorable Place You’ve Visited: Tambopata