Craig Odenbach joins HEI's team as a Project Manager. Craig will be working in the water resources sector developing water management solutions for watershed districts and other clients.
Originally from Woodworth, ND, Craig holds master’s and bachelor’s degrees in civil engineering from North Dakota State University as well as an associate’s degree in civil engineering technology from the North Dakota State School of Science – Wahpeton. He is both a registered professional engineer and certified floodplain manager.
Craig should be a familiar face to many as he previously worked for HEI and most recently worked as Director of the Water Development Division with the North Dakota State Water Commission. He will add great value to HEI’s team with his 35 years of experience in water resources.
- Hobbies: Skydiving, hunting, and cooking
- Family: Married to wife, Anna
- Most Memorable Place You’ve Visited: St. John, US Virgin Islands
- Favorite Music: Metal and blues
- Currently Watching: The CHI
- Random Fact: He graduated with a high school class of three