Chris Myers, PE, joins HEI's Fargo team as an Engineer III. Chris Myers will be working in HEI’s Municipal service sector working on site development projects including multifamily residential, commercial building, residential subdivisions, and municipal projects.
Originally from Coon Rapids, MN, Chris earned a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from North Dakota State University. He is a licensed professional engineer in North Dakota and Minnesota with a geotechnical background certified in field testing. He brings more than eight years of experience to HEI’s team.
- Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, and alpine skiing
- Most Memorable Place Visited: New Orleans, LA
- Favorite Music Genre(s): Hard rock, classic rock, and country
- Most Memorable Concert: Billy Joel and Elton John
- Favorite Sports Team: Minnesota Vikings
- Favorite Food: Gumbo