Brad Pfeifer, PE, joins Houston Engineering, Inc.’s (HEI) Bismarck team as a Project Manager. Brad will work within the transportation service sector assisting with the growth and expansion of HEI’s services in western North Dakota. He will be leading and managing a variety of transportation projects assuring communication between the client and HEI’s team and will be responsible for design deliverables that continue to meet the high-quality service standard HEI’s is known for.
Originally from Oakes, ND, Brad earned his bachelor’s degree in construction management from North Dakota State University and is a registered professional engineer in North Dakota with 30 years of experience providing safe and efficient solutions to highway engineering problems in North Dakota.
He most recently served as the Transportation Engineer Manager/Team Leader for the NDDOT Bridge Division’s Preliminary Engineering and Hydraulics Section for more than a decade. His transportation engineering strengths are in the areas of roadside safety design, traffic engineering, highway and bridge hydrology and hydraulics.
- Hobbies: Hunting, riding bicycle, and photographing landscapes, wildlife, night scenes, and people
- Family/Pets: Wife, teenage daughter, grown son, and an English Springer Spaniel
- Random Fact: He’s a Mayflower descendant
- Favorite Music Genre: Rock, blues, Sinatra
- More Memorable Place He’s Visited: Cathedral of St. Paul in St. Paul, MN
- Cheers For: the NDSU Bison
- Loves to Eat: Ribeye steak