Thompson Joins HEI
Post Date: October 20, 2021
Jackie Thompson joins HEI's corporate team in Fargo, ND, as an Accounting Assistant. Jackie will work closely with project managers across the company to prepare client invoices and project reports, assist with accounts payable and data entry, monitor project costs, and assist HEI's accounting team to support projects for employees, clients, and vendors.
Originally from New Rockford, ND, Jackie attended Minnesota State University Moorhead, where she studied studio arts. Jackie has more than a decade of experience in the accounting industry and has also worked in administrative assistant roles. Her vast experience makes her a great addition to our team.
- Hobbies: Gardening, photography, knitting, reading, astronomy, bird watching, and plant identification
- Family and Pets: Married to husband of 22 years (Rodney), one son (Nolan) who is a junior in college, two dogs (Cooper and Tucker), and three cats (Oscar, Tony, and Tessa)
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Washington, DC
- Enjoys Listening to: Folk, rock, jazz, blues, and country music
- Favorite Podcasts: The Moth Radio Hour, A Way with Words, and Wait Wait… Don't Tell Me!
- Currently Reading: The Pieces We Keep by Kristina McMorris
- Favorite Food: Apple crisp
- Random Fact About Yourself: I earned my black belt in Tae Kwon Do as an adult
- Any Special Skills: I am currently learning the fine skills of fixing fences
- Top Destination on Bucket List: Norway
- I'm excited to be part of the HEI team because: there will be a lot to learn and great people to meet.