Zach Schuster joins HEI as an Engineer II specializing in water resources in the Maple Grove office. Zach will prepare various models to address water resource challenges, analyze different types of data to plan and design projects, complete fieldwork as a project representative, assist survey crews, and work with CAD designers and others on complex, multi-disciplinary projects.
Originally from Madison, WI, Zach earned his doctorate studying streamflow and temperature of cold-water trout streams and uncertainty in water resources management from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Zach holds an EIT in Minnesota and will use his training, combined with his education, to assist in many water resources projects for our clients.
- Hobbies: Riding bikes, writing, sports photography, watching the Milwaukee Bucks
- Most Memorable Concert You've Attended: Bruce Springsteen, The Hold Steady
- Favorite Food: BBQ
- Best Weekend Activity: Racing cyclocross in the fall
- Currently Watching (TV Show): Killing Eve
- Random Fact About Yourself or a Unique Talent/Skill: I am above average at doing crossword puzzles
- Top Destination on Your Must-Visit List: I am doing a gravel bike race in Iceland called "The Rift" in July