Rusten Roteliuk Joins HEI
Post Date: October 19, 2018
Rusten Roteliuk, PE, joins HEI’s team in Minot as a Project Engineer. Rusten will be assisting with geotechnical design on a variety of projects and be managing infrastructure projects. Originally from Sawyer, ND, Rusten earned his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from the University of North Dakota and is a registered engineer in North Dakota and Minnesota.
Rusten previously served as City Engineer for the City of Minot. This time has granted him insight not only into Minot’s specific needs but also the unique positions that municipalities often find themselves in when trying to complete infrastructure projects. Additionally, Rusten has 18 years of experience with a geotechnical and testing firm, including as a geotechnical engineer and laboratory manager.
- Family: Married to his wife, Lisa, with three sons, Rylan (10), Renden (6), and Reagan (2), and their Golden Doodle dog, Rinley.
- Hobbies: Spending time at the lake with family and attending his children's activities such as music, hockey, football, baseball, and soccer.
- Favorite Sports Team(s): UND Fighting Sioux and Minot Wolves Hockey
- Most Memorable Concert: Metallica
- He likes to eat almost anything but has a gluten allergy. "I really miss eating 'real' pizza and cheeseburgers. Gluten-free buns just aren't the same."