Zeb Pulkinen joins HEI's Minot team as a Technician I. He will primarily work in the field, providing survey and construction observation services for projects across western North Dakota.
A Minot native, Zeb has watched floods, oil booms, and other events create an ongoing need for new reliable infrastructure throughout the region. He earned his associate degree in petroleum engineering technology from Bismarck State College and his bachelor's degree in geology from Minot State University. Zeb's experience and education make him a great addition to our team to ensure infrastructure being built will serve clients for years to come.
- Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, camping, and basically doing anything outdoors
- Pets: Owns three chocolate labs named Burton, Diesel, and Thor
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Mount Katahdin in northern Maine
- Favorite Sports Team: Las Vegas Golden Knights
- Most Memorable Concert: Kip Moore at the North Dakota State Fair
- Favorite Food: Burgers
- Favorite Weekend Activity: Waterfowl hunting
- Currently Watching: Yellowstone
- Talents: Welding and duck calling
- Recent Movie Recommendations: Shazam, 6 Underground, and Extraction