Pat Porter joins our corporate team as an Accounting Specialist and will serve all the offices from Fargo. Pat will support HEI’s accounting team by preparing invoices and reports, processing payroll, and monitoring project costs and payments as well as completing special projects to support HEI’s staff, clients, and vendors.
Originally from Breckenridge, MN, Pat earned an associate degree in accounting from North Dakota State College of Science and will be earning a bachelor’s degree in accounting in December from the American Military University in Charles Town, WV. Pat has managed million-dollar military budgets and coordinated more than 50 major construction projects, making him a great addition to our team.
- Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, and woodworking
- Family: Married to wife Deana and has a son, Everett
- Most Memorable Concert: AC/DC
- Favorite Music: Rock
- Favorite Sports Team: Minnesota Twins and Vikings
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Top Destination on Must-Visit List: Ireland