Omlid Joins HEI
Post Date: October 07, 2021
Adam Omlid joins HEI's Grand Forks team as a CAD Technician I. Adam will assist project managers with preparing civil engineering design plans and generating construction documents.
A native of Grand Forks, ND, Adam earned his associate's degree in architectural technology from Scottsdale Community College. He previously served as a senior drafting professional for Eickhof Columbaria, Inc. in Crookston, MN.
- Hobbies: Fishing, hockey, and building things
- Family: Married with five children (MaKayla, Kaden, Thomas, Andrew, and Matthew)
- Pets: Owns two boxers, Lennox and Stella
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Hiking the Arizona desert
- Most Memorable Concert: Metallica and Godsmack at the Fargodome
- Random Fact About Yourself: I love camping
- Special Talents: I build fishing rods
- Cheers for the: Detroit Red Wings
- Best Advice You've Heard: You only fail if you quit
- "I'm excited to be part of the HEI team because of the culture, attitude, and growth opportunities."