Obembe Joins HEI
Post Date: March 11, 2021
Palmer Obembe joins HEI's Fargo team as an Engineer I. Palmer will support water resources projects by preparing engineering studies, reports, analyses, and design documents to develop water management solutions for our clients across the region.
This Fargo native holds a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from North Dakota State University. Palmer's past experience includes working for an engineering firm in Lagos, Nigeria, and interning at the Fargo Water Treatment Plant. Palmer's passion for water extends beyond engineering. He is a skilled swimmer who was a part of Nigeria's National Swim Team and was training for the 2020 Olympics before COVID-19 impacted the summer event.
- Hobbies: Swimming, home renovating, and powerlifting
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Lagos, Nigeria
- Enjoys Listening to: Classic Rock and Jazz
- Currently Reading: The Brotherband Chronicles by John Flanagan
- Currently Watching: Outlander
- Random Fact: Swam at the END-WET race in the Red River
- Special Talent: Builds computers