Nick Shaske joins HEI’s Thief River Falls office as a Technician I. Nick interned with us in 2017 and is back as a full-time employee performing construction administration duties, such as resident project representative and construction documentation; preparing record drawings; and completing design survey tasks, civil design, and GIS support duties.
Originally from Goodridge, MN, Nick has a bachelor’s degree in geography with an emphasis in GIS from Bemidji State University. Please give Nick a warm welcome!
- Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, and snowmobiling
- Pets: two dogs and three cats
- Favorite Music Genre: Rock
- Most Memorable Concert You’ve Attended: The Foo Fighters
- Favorite Sport to Watch: Hockey (Minnesota Wild) or football (Minnesota Vikings)