Skip to main content

Need a Flood Elevation Certificate?

  Home  »  Recent News »  
Need a Flood Elevation Certificate?

Illustration of a flooded city neighborhood
Flooding can occur anytime throughout the year. With a mandatory 30-day waiting period, we understand how important it is for you to secure flood insurance now for it to be active prior to potential flooding.

If you plan on purchasing flood insurance from an insurance agent, you may need an elevation certificate to be properly rated under the National Flood Insurance Program.

HEI has provided thousands of these over more than 50 years; and with survey crews throughout the Upper Midwest, we can complete these certificates in a timely manner.

If you have questions or want to request an elevation certificate, please contact one of our experts listed below.

Want to learn more about elevation certificates? Check out FEMA's information. 

Contact Us

North Dakota 

Bismarck/Mandan Area
Nic Cullen | 701.751.6280 |

Fargo/Moorhead Area
Daniel Korf, PE | 701.499.9455 |

Grand Forks Area
Trent Berg, PE | 701.499.2097 |

Minot Area
Jim Hennessy, PLS | 701.852.7931 |


Thief River Falls Area
Tony Nordby, PE | 218.681.2951 |

Minneapolis/St. Paul Area
Jerry Neu | 763.493.6696 | 

South Dakota

Sioux Falls Area
Josh Johnson | 605.271.0378 |