Dave Marshall joins HEI’s Thief River Falls team as an Engineering Specialist. Dave will assist project managers with plan designs, surveys, and reports with his diverse experience in water resources and transportation.
Dave grew up near Alexandria, MN, and has been living in Gully, MN, for the past five years. He earned a bachelor’s degree in environmental and natural resources management and an associate degree in natural resources conservation from the University of Minnesota-Crookston. He is also a certified wetland delineator.
Dave is a veteran technician and designer who has served Minnesota clients for nearly 30 years. Dave’s diverse skillset and broad experience make him a valuable asset to any project, as his hard-earned experience will be beneficial for HEI’s team and clients.
- Hobbies: House remodeling and hunting.
- Family: Wife (Donna), three children (Claire, Katie, and Sam), and 2 grandsons (Derek and Ryder).
- Random Fact About Yourself: My wife and I owned a coffee shop for a couple of years.
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Alaska.
- I’m excited to be part of the HEI team to work on interesting projects with a great team.