Lori Krider joins HEI’s Maple Grove office as a Scientist II where she will be involved with water quality, PTMApp, and agribusiness projects. Lori will also support ongoing agribusiness marketing efforts and rural BMP design. A native of Eagan, MN, Lori earned her PhD in bioproducts and biosystems science engineering management from the University of Minnesota.
Welcome to HEI, Lori!
- Hobbies: Rock climbing, weightlifting, watching documentaries
- Family: Fiancé, Eric, and two cats, Che and Ninja
- Random Fact About Yourself: Artist (pencil and acrylics)
- Most Memorable Place You’ve Visited: Mississippi Headwaters, Itasca, MN
- Book You’re Currently Reading: My Grandmother’s Hands by Resmaa Menakem