Two new hires join HEI's Fargo team:
As a Survey Technician, Isaac will be part of our survey team, traveling to various job sites to gather field data to support various survey and civil engineering projects. A native of Moorhead, MN, Isaac earned an associate degree in land surveying and civil engineering technology from North Dakota State College of Science. Isaac is also a certified drone pilot.
- Hobbies: Longboarding, playing guitar, and building computers
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Pea Ridge National Military Park
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Enjoys Listening to: Indie rock, classic rock
- Most Memorable Concert: Slayer at Fargodome
- Random Fact About Yourself: I've built three computers from parts only
- Best Advice: "No matter what happens, the sun will still rise in the morning"
- Famous Person You've Met: Phil Anselmo
- I'm excited to be part of the HEI team because I'm looking forward to starting my professional career.
As a Transportation Engineer, Kalvin will focus on transportation projects, creating detailed engineering reports, supporting project managers with client communications, and collaborating with team members to ensure client projects are completed on time. A native of Onamia, MN, Kalvin earned a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from North Dakota State University. Kalvin's previous experience includes working for the departments of transportation in North Dakota and Wisconsin.
- Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, sports, and video games
- Most Memorable Places Visited: Memphis and Nashville
- Enjoys Listening to: Country music
- Cheers for the: Minnesota Twins and Vikings
- Favorite Food: Venison
- Favorite Podcast: Section 10
- Currently Reading: I Love This Game! My Life and Baseball by Kirby Puckett
- Currently Watching: Yellowstone
- Random Fact About Yourself: I am partially ambidextrous