Kronholm, Maslow, and Moore Join HEI
Post Date: Jan 08 2019
Three new hires join our Maple Grove team: Scott Kronholm as a Scientist II, Teri Maslow as a Senior Designer, and Thomas Moore as a GIS Analyst I. Learn more about them and give them a warm welcome!
As a Scientist II, Scott will work with the water quality group on water quality modeling, TMDL/WRAPS, One Watershed, One Plan, and decision support projects. Currently living in New Brighton, MN, Scott earned his PhD in water resources sciences from the University of Minnesota. In addition to working at HEI, Scott teaches night classes as an Adjunct Assistant Professor for Bethel University in St. Paul.
- Hobbies: Woodworking, gardening, enjoying nature, and home improvement projects
- Family and Pets: married to Angele with a son, Max, and a Golden Retriever named Ruby
- Random Fact About Yourself: I’m pretty decent at whistling
- Book You’re Currently Reading: The Pout-Pout fish (with Max)
- Favorite Movie Quote: “Get busy livin’ or get busy dyin’” – The Shawshank Redemption
As a Senior Designer, Teri will provide civil site design services for the waste management and water resources groups. Originally from Braham, MN, she earned her AAS in architectural drafting and design from Northland Community & Technical College. She previously worked for SRF Consulting in Plymouth as a Principal CADD Development Lead.
- Hobbies: Anything outdoors and painting
- Family: Married to the best husband in the whole world—Jon Wayne Maslow (aka Duke or Zeus)
- Random Fact About Yourself: I am pretty easy going, just try to enjoy life and be happy
- Most Memorable Place You’ve Visited: Alaska last year
As a GIS Analyst I, Thomas will be involved with hydro-conditioning, drainage, and DFIRM projects along with supporting engineers and scientists with data and map generation and GIS analysis. Thomas earned his master’s degree in environmental science from Oklahoma State University. Originally from Athens, TX, he moved north after living in the south all his life—so be sure to give him a warm welcome!
- Hobbies: Mountain biking, hiking, camping, and hunting
- Family and Pets: Married to Adrian and has two cats, Max and Bella
- Most Memorable Place You’ve Visited: Latvia
- Cheers For: Baylor Bears Football