Kenyon Joins HEI
Post Date: May 19 2020
Tim Kenyon joins our team as a Senior Hydrogeologist. With more than 35 years of experience, Tim will help lead HEI’s hydrogeology and waste management services. He is a long-time resident of Madison, SD, and earned his geology and geological engineering degrees from South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.
Tim joins Brad Peschong, Mark Fodness
, and Karleen Kurvink
in our Sioux Falls, SD, office, who all previously worked together at Leggette, Brashears, and Graham (LBG) for several decades. To many of you, this is a familiar group you’ve grown to trust. These professionals were part of many collaborative HEI-LBG projects completed during our years of partnership.
Tim is a key piece to this strong team with vast experience and knowledge in the waste management industry. HEI is excited to bring this talented team together again to serve our clients’ environmental needs enhanced with additional engineering services all within one firm.
- Hobbies: Boating, fishing, reading, and volunteering as a Boy Scout leader
- Random Fact: He lived on a boat for 11 months while completing 5,000 miles of the Great Loop in 2017-2018. He knows how to tie lots of knots!
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Maui, he's been there 20 times
- Most Memorable Concert: Elvis
- Best Advice: Be Prepared (Boy Scout motto)
- Favorite Food: BBQ ribs
- Favorite Sports Team: Madison Bulldogs (local high school)
- Currently Watching: Gunsmoke, up to season 7
- Top Destination on Must-Visit List: Great Barrier Reef
- Famous People You've Met: Multiple North Dakota and Minnesota governors