Keller and Young Join HEI
Post Date: May 25, 2016
HEI welcomes two new hires to our talented team!
Brock Keller joins HEI's Minot office as a civil technician. He is a Minot native and earned his BS in industrial technology from University of North Dakota. His responsibilities include construction observation for various projects including the Minot Downtown Infrastructure Improvements and the Hazard Mitigation project at the Minot Water Treatment Plant. Brock interned for HEI last summer and also previously worked for Ackerman Estvold. He has his BNSF Contractor and E-Railsafe certifications.
Fun Facts About Brock
Aaron Young joins HEI's Fargo office as a civil engineer. He is a Stanton, ND, native and earned his BS in civil engineering from North Dakota State University. Aaron will be assisting the water resources group in hydraulic modeling. Aaron previously worked for BNI Coal, North Dakota State Historical Society, and the City of Fargo.
- Hobbies: fishing, target shooting, hunting, and playing RPG and FPS video games
- Unique Talent: he was able to lift a 1,000 pounds between bench press, back squat, and full clean a few years ago
- Favorite Movie: The Martian
- Favorite Concert: Toby Keith
Fun Facts About Aaron
- Hobbies: hunting, any sports, and going to movies
- Fun Fact: he was born in Fairbanks, AK
- Favorite Food: pasta
- Favorite Sports and Team: football, baseball, and basketball / NDSU Bison and Minnesota Twins