Katelyn Berube has joined HEI's corporate team as an Accounting Assistant and will serve all of the offices from Fargo. Katelyn will work closely with project managers to prepare client invoices and project reports, process payroll, and support HEI's accounting team.
Originally from Rugby, ND, Katelyn holds a bachelor's degree in financial services and banking from the University of Mary and a bachelor's degree in accounting from Dickinson State University. She most recently worked at MDU Resources Group and brings more than six years of professional experience to HEI's accounting team.
- Hobbies: Spending time with family and friends, hunting, fishing, softball, and working out at [solidcore]
- Most Memorable Concert: Garth Brooks
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Hawaii or the Bahamas
- Famous Person She's Met: Randy Moss
- Favorite Food: Pasta
- Top Destination on Must-Visit List: Dominican Republic
- Favorite Sports Team(s): Dallas Cowboys, Minnesota Twins, and Bison Football