Karleen Kurvink Joins HEI
Post Date: Jan 07 2019
Karleen Kurvink joins HEI's team in Sioux Falls as an Administrative Assistant. Karleen will support staff with daily administrative duties, including being the friendly face welcoming office visitors, answering phones, building care, assisting staff with report specifications and quote letters, coordinating office events as well as support staff members across other offices as needed.
Karleen grew up in Sioux Falls and earned her secretarial diploma from the University of South Dakota—Springfield. She previously worked for WSP and brings more than 30 years of administrative experience working in the engineering industry making her a great addition to HEI's team.
- Hobbies: She loves spending time with her friends, family, and grandkids, which includes sledding, playing basketball, softball, and football, as well as attending sporting events and concert
- Family: Three children (Jason, Amanda, and Nick) and four grandchildren (Sydnee, Rylee, Aiden, and Mason)
- Random Fact: She enjoys riding her motorcycle in the Black Hills
- Cheers For: The Green Bay Packers (she was born in Wisconsin)
- Most Memorable Concert: ZZ Top