Two new hires join HEI's team: Beverly (Bev) Jung and Jackson Kamrud! Learn more about them below.
Bev Jung joins HEI's Thief River Falls team as an Administrative Assistant. Bev will be the friendly face greeting clients, leading the daily operation of administrative duties, coordinating social events for the Thief River Falls team, and assisting technical staff with preparing reports and other client deliverables locally and cross-office, as needed.
A Minnesota native, Bev attended the Secretarial Program at East Grand Forks Technical College and has many years of experience in administrative and facility management-related roles, which has helped her hone her skills to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Hobbies: Cooking, walking, playing cards and games, and spending time with family and at the lake
- Family: Three grown children (2 sons, 1 daughter) and eight grandchildren in ages ranging from 8 years to 2.5 years
- Pets: A 13-year-old dog, Windsor, that is half poodle and half Lhasa Opso
- Cheers for the UND Fighting Hawks
- Favorite Food: Homemade soups and popcorn
- Currently Reading: The Robyn Carr series
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Hawaii and Jamaica
- Random Fact: Is the youngest of seven children
- Special Skill: Embroidering
- I'm excited to be part of the HEI team because from what I have learned so far it appears to be quite family-orientated. Everyone I have interacted with during my first week has been kind, friendly, and exceptionally helpful. Strong team building and teamwork is very apparent!
Jackson Kamrud joins HEI's Fargo team as a Design Engineer. In his role, Jackson will perform a variety of engineering tasks supporting primarily water resources and municipal projects.
A native of Finley, ND, Jackson earned a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from North Dakota State University. Jackson previously interned at HEI, and we're excited to welcome him to our team full-time.
- Hobbies: Reading, spending time with family, and spending lots of time outside
- Family: Gwen (wife) and Graham (2-year-old son)
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Isla Mujeres off the coast of Cancun, Mexico
- Enjoys listening to most music from the 70s and 80s
- Cheers for the Boston Red Sox, and NDSU football
- Random Facts: I've watched The Office over 10 times, am currently watching The Office: Superfan Extended Episodes, and can quote an unhealthy amount of lines from the show
- Favorite Food: Sushi
- I'm excited to be part of the HEI team because of the great team atmosphere and career opportunities.