Jeannotte Joins HEI
Post Date: Mar 04 2021
Tyson Jeannotte joins HEI's Fargo team as an Engineer I. Tyson will provide engineering services that support our clients' water resources projects, including water resource studies, stream restoration projects, public drainage system repairs, and stormwater planning.
Tyson, an enrolled member of the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians of North Dakota, holds a bachelor's degree in environmental geoscience and a master's degree in geological engineering from the University of North Dakota. He is currently pursuing his doctorate in environmental engineering. In addition, Tyson interned with KS Energy for a summer in Botswana, Africa, where he conducted groundwater and geohydrological surveys, geological mapping, and learned about other various geological services.
- Hobbies: Being active, traveling, hiking, and weightlifting
- Pets: Owns a French Bulldog named Hobbs
- Enjoys Listening to: Country and hip-hop music
- Currently Watching: Blue Bloods, FBI, and FBI Most Wanted
- Currently Reading: Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Best Advice Ever Heard: It's what you do next that counts
- Cheers for the: Minnesota Vikings, UND Fighting Hawks Hockey, and Belcourt Braves