Hove and Walker Join HEI
Post Date: January 07, 2016
Houston Engineering, Inc. (HEI) adds Rachel Hove as proposal assistant and Sarah Walker, EI, as civil engineer, both serving out of the Fargo office. We're excited to add these two employees to our HEI team!
A Little About Rachel
Rachel is originally from Britton, SD, and earned her bachelor’s degree in mass communications with emphasis in public relations and advertising from Minnesota State University of Moorhead. She previously worked as a Jr. Creative/Project Coordinator for Animal Supply Company in the Twin Cities area.
- In her spare time, Rachel enjoys scrapbooking, baking, and browsing Pinterest
- She was recently engaged and has one fur baby: her cat, Domino
- Her favorite concert she's been to is Kenny Chesney
A Little About Sarah
Sarah is originally from Lino Lakes, MN, and earned her bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and natural resources management from North Dakota State University. She previously interned with the Ottertail County Highway Department.
- In her spare time, Sarah enjoys reading, camping, and traveling
- She loves to cheer for the Minnesota Twins and NDSU Bison Football
- If she could visit anywhere in the world, she would visit Italy