Hanneman and Fraase Join HEI
Post Date: December 04, 2020
Krista Hanneman joins our corporate team in Fargo as our new Payroll Specialist. Krista will be responsible for helping get everyone their paychecks on time, as she will process the bi-weekly payroll. Krista will also support project managers with invoicing and other accounting tasks. Her other responsibilities include supporting behind-the-scenes processes involving benefits, tax withholdings, 401(k)s, and more.
Originally from Breckenridge, MN, Krista earned her bachelor's degree in business administration from Minnesota State University Moorhead in 2019.
- Most Memorable Place Visisted: Iceland
- Random Fact: She is the only right-handed person out of four siblings
- Most Memorable Concert Attended: Justin Bieber
- Pets: Bella (Mini American Eskimo) and Chico (Pomeranian)
- Currently Reading: The Kind Worth Killing
Bethany Fraase joins our corporate team as an Accounting Specialist. Bethany will support HEI's accounting team by preparing invoices and reports, and monitoring project costs and payments as well as completing special projects to support HEI's staff, clients, and vendors.
Bethany grew up in West Fargo, ND, and attended college at North Dakota State University, where she earned her Master of Accountancy. She has more than six years of experience in the accounting and finance industry, making her a great addition to our team.
- Hobbies: Biking, reading, and spending time with friends and family
- Pets: Cat named Tux
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Red Rock Amphitheatre in Colorado
- Favorite Music: 70s and 80s Classic Rock
- Currently Reading: Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam materials