Gavin Moe joins HEI's team as a Communications Specialist. Gavin will be responsible for developing proposals, project reports, and presentations as well as assisting with various other marketing and communications tasks to support staff across the firm.
A native of Hawley, MN, Gavin attended Concordia College where he earned his bachelor's degree in business marketing with a minor in visual art. In his previous position at CoreLink Administrative Solutions, Gavin developed clear and visually appealing communication collateral for their 250 employees. With his experienced background in communications and graphic design, Gavin brings a strong skillset to HEI's communications team!
- Hobbies: League of Legends, ultimate frisbee, and camping
- Family: Married and owns two cats
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Liverpool, England, through a study abroad program
- Favorite Sports Team: Team SoloMid (esports)
- Favorite Food: Beyond Sausages
- Random Fact: Can ride a unicycle
- Most Memorable Concert: Khruangbin and Vulfpeck at Red Rocks
- Recent Movie Recommendations: Knives Out, Parasite