HEI welcomes two new hires to our team: Carl Entzie and Brandon Goblirsch.
Carl Entzie joins HEI's Bismarck office as a civil engineer. He is from Ashley, ND, and earned his BS degree in civil engineering from North Dakota State University. Carl has previously worked for Northern Technologies, Inc. as a field technician for the past two years.
Fun Facts About Carl
- In his spare time, Carl enjoys fishing
- His favorite food is steak
- If he could travel anywhere in the world, he would visit Greece
Brandon Goblirsch joins HEI's Maple Grove office as a GIS technician. Brandon will be assisting the Maple Grove office with GIS duties related to existing and future projects where needed. He will also be working on GIS tasks such as DEM conditioning, PTMApp data processing and Rice Creek Watershed District's GIS library. Brandon is originally from Wabasso, MN, and earned his BS degree in geography with a GIS minor from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.
Fun Facts About Brandon
Welcome Carl and Brandon!
- In his spare time, Brandon enjoys running, snowboarding, and basketball
- He grew up on a farm near the small town of Wabasso and played football and wrestled in high school
- His favorite quote: "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." - Greek Proverb