Jakob Ebinger joins HEI’s Fargo team as an Engineer I. Jakob will perform hydrologic and hydraulic modeling services for water resources, flood risk management, and transportation projects.
Originally from Baxter, MN, Jakob is attending his last semester at North Dakota State University working towards his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering. His experience prior to joining HEI includes working as a student design assistant for a variety of NDDOT projects and as a site inspection intern supporting construction projects.
- Hobbies: Hunting and fishing
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Glacier National Park
- Enjoys Listening to: Country music
- Cheers for the: Minnesota Vikings
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Favorite Winter Pastime: Hockey