Destin Spellman joins HEI's team in Maple Grove as an Engineer I. Destin will work with the water resources group preparing hydrology and hydraulic models, completing design and CAD for projects, working on the survey crew, and construction observation.
Originally from Aberdeen, SD, Destin recently earned his bachelor's degree in civil engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology before making his way to Maple Grove, MN. He previously interned for the City of Aberdeen and South Dakota Department of Transportation.
- Hobbies: Reading and listening to music
- Most Memorable Place You've Visited: the Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, and Harney Peak area
- Book You're Currently Reading: 100 Greatest Mistakes that Changed History
- Favorite Genre of Music: Heavy rock
- Favorite Sport and/or Sports Team: Football and poker / the Green Bay Packers