Ryan David, EI, joins HEI as a civil engineer working out of our Bismarck office. Ryan has worked part-time since August, and we're happy to have him join our team full-time! Ryan will support the efforts of HEI's water supply group as well as perform engineering and construction management tasks for water supply and municipal infrastructure projects.
A Little About Ryan
A Bismarck native, Ryan earned his BS in civil engineering from North Dakota State University (NDSU) in 2014 and expects his MS degree in environmental engineering from NDSU this May. Ryan previously worked for Moorhead Public Service as a part-time operator and interned at HEI for two summers, performing construction inspection and survey duties.
- Hobbies: hunting, fishing, golf, softball, "projects that my wife makes me do," and anything outside
- Family/Pets: married with two English Springer Spaniels named Max and Bailey
- Fun Fact: he really enjoys paddle boarding
- Favorite Quote: "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Gandhi
- Favorite Concert: Garth Brooks at the Fargodome
Welcome to HEI, Ryan!