Brady Halvorson joins HEI as an Engineer I in the Maple Grove office. Brady will prepare various models to address water resource challenges, analyze different types of data to plan and design projects, provide construction inspections, assist survey crews, and work with CAD designers and other departments on complex, multi-disciplinary projects.
Originally from Becker, MN, Brady recently earned his master’s in civil engineering from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities where he also earned his bachelor of environmental engineering. Brady recently served as an engineer for GHD Services, Inc. where he prepared various monitoring reports for groundwater, landfill gas, and soil quality as well as to document field data gathered at various landfill sites across Minnesota.
- Hobbies: power lifting, climbing, brewing, cooking
- Most Memorable Place You’ve Visited: Glacier National Park
- Most Memorable Concert You’ve Attended: Aurora
- Currently Watching: The Magicians (not great, but ok)
- Random Face About Yourself or a Unique Talent/Skill: I can do the splits!
- Best Advice You’ve Ever Heard: “Never burn your bridges.”