Borud Joins HEI
Post Date: November 16, 2020
Troy Borud joins HEI’s Fargo team as an Engineer I. Troy will prepare designs and assist with reports, specifications, plan creation, and permit applications. He will support designs for water resource projects, including drainage, stormwater, flood control, levee/floodwall, hydraulic structures, and other similar projects.
Originally from Lima, Peru, Troy is expecting his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from North Dakota State University this December. His internship experience prior to joining HEI includes serving as a resident project representative for transportation, municipal, and flood protection projects across North Dakota.
- Hobbies: Reading, playing guitar, shooting guns
- Most Memorable Place Visited: Rome, Italy
- Most Memorable Concert: Cheap Trick
- Favorite Sports Team: Cowboys
- Famous Person You’ve Met: Al Roker
- Currently Reading: The Brothers Karamazov
- Random Fact: He was born in Peru and is bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Best Advice You’ve Heard: “Whatever you are, be a good one” - Abraham Lincoln