Barton Joins HEI
Post Date: May 21 2020
Colson Barton joins HEI's Fargo team as an Engineer I. Colson will be supporting transportation-related projects by preparing detailed engineering analyses, technical reports, and design plans as well as collaborating with CAD designers, engineers, and subcontractors.
Originally from Wyndmere, ND, Colson earned his bachelor's degree in civil engineering from North Dakota State University. He has previous experience assisting with survey and road construction projects through his work at the Cass County Highway Department.
- Hobbies: Hunting and fishing
- Favorite Music: Jimi Hendrix
- Favorite Sports Team: Vikings
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Favorite Weekend Activity: Fishing
- Currently Watching: Ozark