Adam Scow Joins HEI
Post Date: January 07, 2020
Adam Scow joins HEI as an Engineer I in the Maple Grove office. Adam will prepare various models to address water resource challenges, analyze different types of data to plan and design projects, provide construction inspections, assist survey crews, and work with CAD designers and other departments on complex, multi-disciplinary projects.
Originally from Minnetonka, MN, Adam earned his bachelor of environmental engineering from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. His capstone design project was the Urban BMP Rehabilitation for the City of Roseville. For this project, Adam produced a report detailing BMP options for the City to reduce phosphorous loading to a local lake by as much as 20%.
- Hobbies: Reading, rowing, lifting weights, and hanging out with friends and family
- Most Memorable Place You Visited: The Charles River
- Currently Reading: New Spring (A prequel to The Wheel of Time) by Robert Jordan
- Currently Watching: Parks and Rec
- Best Advice You've Ever Heard: Never make an enemy you don't have to.