Tessa Grabow joins HEI’s Minot team as an Administrative Assistant. Tessa will be the friendly face greeting clients, leading the daily operation of administrative duties, coordinating social events for the Minot team, and assisting technical staff with preparing reports and other client deliverables locally and cross-office, as needed.
A native of Minot, Tessa earned a general education degree from Minot State University. Tessa previously worked as an Administrative Assistant for the forestry department at the Minot Park District, which has helped her hone her skills to support smooth day-to-day operations.
- Hobbies: Lake Life! Fishing, ATV riding, and BBQ
- Family: Married to husband, Tony (pictured below)
- Pets: Two cats, Peppers and Kuechly (pictured below)
- Most Memorable Place Visited: St. Lucia in the Caribbean
- Currently Watching: Killing Eve
- Favorite Food: Pizza!
- Most Memorable Concert: Twenty One Pilots
- Cheers for the Carolina Panthers and Cleveland Browns
- How do you like to start your day? Watching the news