Location: Carlton County, Minnesota
Client: Carlton County Soil and Water Conservation District
Our team is guiding and participating in 10 in-person planning meetings and 10 conference calls to ensure the final product is technically sound and supported by all participants.
Because the Carlton SWCD is the Lead Writer in this planning effort, HEI supports the organization with limited services, including:
- plan formatting and styling,
- plan writing,
- geographic information system (GIS) services, and
- final plan approval.
The Nemadji River 1W1P is in the drafting stage of its development. The planning partners are aiming to have the final plan written and ready for Minnesota Board of Water and Soil Resources (BWSR) review by August 2021.
- Coordination with and input from numerous stakeholders, including the public.
- Public kick-off meeting facilitation to understand what issues are most pressing for the community.
- Writing support as needed by the planning partners