Location: Minot, ND
Client: IRET (Investors Real Estate Trust)
HEI was the civil engineering consultant and landscape architect consultant to the project owner on a new multi-use 56,230-square foot facility constructed in Minot, ND.
Design work was completed in 2008 as well as the majority of the construction. Building completion and landscaping installation was completed in the summer of 2009.
HEI functions included the following items:
- Coordinate layout to meet City of Minot requirements
- Design stormwater removal system, including retention pond
- Design and submit Stormwater Management Plan
- Prepare Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan and application
- Design water and sanitary sewer mains
- Design parking lot pavement sections and grades
- Design underground parking ramp
- Design horizontal and vertical alignment for curb and gutter parking lot control features
- Prepare final plans, specifications, and opinions of cost for bidding
- Landscape design and site lighting planning
- Development of a Stormwater Management Plan to address site specific site release restrictions.
- Increased value to the neighborhood by adding premium landscape features.